Today,(and yesteday) i am working on a huge project and won't be done for a while . thought i would post some of my very own favorite quilts hanging around my house
.They were pieced long before i had my longarm., Since longarm -no time for piecing .
This is my Bento Box and I really like this quilt. I have become very fond of Asian quilts and this quilt has an Asian feel to it (almost , a little)?.
P.S. Connie quilted this one

This little quilt is called Winding Ways. i needle turn appliqued this, and love how ,when standing back, i see many, many circles. Wish i had the time to do a big one like this.
P.S. I hand quilted this one

This is the quilt i look at as i am working at my longarm ....quilting up a storm. Quilts Etc did kits containing two thousand different pieces of fabric for it's customers in 1999, so we could make a millennium charm quilt. Not one piece of fabric in this quilt is the same. Thanks Connie for reminding me how much I love this quilt . Scrappy quilts can be hard because in takes a lot of random fabric. The cutting process can be intense. Thanks Quilts Etc for doing the hard part.
P.S. i have heard it said more than once, for a really beautiful quilt you need to add a bit of really ugly fabric. It's true.
Paula quilted this one
No comments:
Post a Comment