I'd advise they use it for playtime. Remember when I did Maddie's nursery in Lady bugs so everything was red, black, and white. Yeah, she was pretty much the most overstimulated child on the planet.
Three years ago (2007) I began my journey into the home based business of long-arm quilting. The learning curve is long. I am developing confidence in what I can do and would like to keep track of some of the beautiful quilts that cross my path. I love fabric , texture , color, motion. The medium of quilt making can incorporate it all. Hopefully I can capture and share some of the fun and fulfilling work I get to do almost everyday.
Commissioned Quilt For Utah Festival Opera
This quilt is on display at the Dansante Center in Logan Utah
2 comments:
I absolutely love this quilt.
I'd advise they use it for playtime. Remember when I did Maddie's nursery in Lady bugs so everything was red, black, and white. Yeah, she was pretty much the most overstimulated child on the planet.
Oh, believe me i do remember,but you're right this baby quilt is just yummy.
Post a Comment