Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miracle at HMQS

Sometimes things happen just the way you dream they would , purely by accident, luck, or a sweet little blessing... (sweet little blessing is the right answer)

I wrote previously about how excited i was that i found a way to take just one class at the Home Machine Quilters Show (HMQS)
I pretty much randomly chose a class, at the last minute (i did study the "schedule of classes" book, a bit)


Well let me scream it from the roof tops... Sue Patten, read my mind and touched on EVERYTHING . I. NEEDED. TO. KNOW.
Hallelujah, Wonder of Wonders
i have been feeling more and more comfortable with my long arm everyday since.
So, 1week later and i'm thinkin' she taught me how to work smarter.
Not an easy task... since i am an "old dog"

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so jealous, but I know next year I will have more experience and have a better grasp of what they are talking about. I am going to take more classes between now and then. (hopefully one from you!!)

Shari said...

It's so true , the more experience you have the more you can relate. Nikki you are welcome to come over and i will show you some important things i learned from Sue. I have 4 hours of care giver support on Saturdays between 10am and 2pm. We can go downstairs and not worry about Mr Ironsides.