3 days ago
Sunday, May 23, 2010
All Fall Down
i had a bit of a set back last week (life is like that). For those awaiting completion of quilts, i'm picking myself up... dusting me off.... and i will get going again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh Shari honey!
I'm sorry to hear of the setbacks. You are right, life is like that. But good luck. I know you can do it and all will be well! Love you!
Thanks Holly. It was not a "great fall". It didn't take all the kings horses, and all the kings men to get me on my feet again.
Should I send bandaids, chocolate,or diet coke?
my heart goes out to yall
Millie thanks , this week is much better than last. The Holts have gone home and my dad seem to be okay.
Dianne: the answer is Diet Coke: (things go better with coke)LOL. No band aids, i love to show my scars, such a whiner i am
Oh don't we all feel like that from time to time!
Post a Comment