Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love of Learning, HMQS

Only one more week until the HMQS "longarm" trade show. i'm so excited. Every year i take classes and this year i thought "no way Jose' " (complications on the homefront). Well anyway, i was determined , so i found a way. Only one class , (2 hours) for me this year, but... i just bet... i come home with some great ideas.
That turns out to be very good for YOU, if you bring me your quilts, that is .
the teacher of my "one and only" class--- Sue Patten --- (excited)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I should have signed up for the same class you did - I wouldn't have been by myself and I probably would have got more out of it. I'm sure next year will be better.
I am excited to get quilting and at least attempt to figure things out.