Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i spy with my little eye

Amy pieced this adorable little I spy quilt to keep a 1 year old quiet during church. There are some really unique fabrics that she found on the internet, (mostly etsy) Click on the picture to enlarge In addition to the seek and find items on the fabrics, i quilted in a lion, a lamb, a dinosaur , an elephant, a valentine heart, some sunshine, and a star (can you find them?). It's probably a bit "hokey" but she is my daughter. I took parental liberties.
PS there is also a witches hat.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I spy some fun quilting in a few of the white blocks. yay! I'm so excited.

Shari said...

I am definately taking out the star, some of the quilting density is bad, but that is what happens when you add strange animals (and stuff)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! What a fun idea!!

Angie&Blake said...

This is really cute! I love it! That is a great idea!
~Angie