2 days ago
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The Circle of Trade
Amy is a "party planner" and needed a birthday party, she was planning, catered. Joy agreed to cater the party if Amy would finish her baby quilt. Amy pieced the baby quilt and sent it to me for the quilting. Now it's quilted and Amy will be cleaning my house for the next 100 years. Fair trade
This little quilt is for baby Ewan. It is so "yummy". The fabric colors are very relaxing with interesting designs in the different blocks. The back is ivory minkee and begs to be "curled up in". Just perfect for a little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You're amazing! I LOVE that you put his name in it! Now I can't wait to do Cassia's quilt and figure out what I can trade for that job! Thanks!
Joy ,I would love to quilt Cassia's quilt. We will definately work something out. Ewans quilt is so cute. Wait til you feel the minkee on the back. Hope you get your energy back soon.
I love, love, love, the way this turned out. So stinkin' cute. maybe I'll stall on the binding so I can keep it around a little longer :).
Post a Comment