Amy here, for those of you who may not know me I'm Shari's daughter
Just showing off a little quilt my mom pieced and quilted for my little girl last year. I asked her to make my daughter a special quilt that would be of "comfort" to her. As you can see she really outdid herself. All the white squares are embroidered with President Hinckley's "Be's"

if you would like a better look at the quilting just double click on the photos!!!
Just showing off a little quilt my mom pieced and quilted for my little girl last year. I asked her to make my daughter a special quilt that would be of "comfort" to her. As you can see she really outdid herself. All the white squares are embroidered with President Hinckley's "Be's"
if you would like a better look at the quilting just double click on the photos!!!


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this Amy! It's beautiful and what a treasure! I love it!
Post a Comment