This is a quilt my mom made for my sweet baby boy last winter. We love this little quilt, it is the perfect size for throwing down on the floor for tummy time etc.. It also has minky on the back so it is super soft!
Three years ago (2007) I began my journey into the home based business of long-arm quilting. The learning curve is long. I am developing confidence in what I can do and would like to keep track of some of the beautiful quilts that cross my path. I love fabric , texture , color, motion. The medium of quilt making can incorporate it all. Hopefully I can capture and share some of the fun and fulfilling work I get to do almost everyday.
Commissioned Quilt For Utah Festival Opera
This quilt is on display at the Dansante Center in Logan Utah
No comments:
Post a Comment