Amy Tripp (not the name she uses anymore) pieced this incredible UofU quilt for her husband. It's a surprize Christmas present. Amy did such a great job designing this and she is a newbie to quilting. Go Utes (i went to the UofU).
i quilted the words "Go Running Utes" at the top + "University of Utah" at the top of the U (right in the middle) + another one. You'll just have to look for it
Three years ago (2007) I began my journey into the home based business of long-arm quilting. The learning curve is long. I am developing confidence in what I can do and would like to keep track of some of the beautiful quilts that cross my path. I love fabric , texture , color, motion. The medium of quilt making can incorporate it all. Hopefully I can capture and share some of the fun and fulfilling work I get to do almost everyday.
Commissioned Quilt For Utah Festival Opera
This quilt is on display at the Dansante Center in Logan Utah
4 comments:
Thanks so much for quilting this for me. It looks amazing & I can't wait for my husband to open it Christmas morning!
i quilted the words "Go Running Utes" at the top + "University of Utah" at the top of the U (right in the middle) + another one. You'll just have to look for it
Matt LOVES his quilt!!! He said it is the best gift he has ever gotten. We just saw the words...AMAZING! Shari you are the best!
it really is AN INCREDIBLE GIFT. i hope you are telling him how amazing you are..
Post a Comment