This is the 2nd adorable baby quilt (see below) Jen has done for the baby girl that is due anyday now. Jen posted on Face Book that she is having the "nesting" urges now. It's a good thing that 2 of the 3 quilts, she pieced, are finally quilted.
Three years ago (2007) I began my journey into the home based business of long-arm quilting. The learning curve is long. I am developing confidence in what I can do and would like to keep track of some of the beautiful quilts that cross my path. I love fabric , texture , color, motion. The medium of quilt making can incorporate it all. Hopefully I can capture and share some of the fun and fulfilling work I get to do almost everyday.
Commissioned Quilt For Utah Festival Opera
This quilt is on display at the Dansante Center in Logan Utah
No comments:
Post a Comment