Dianne has made another adorable quilt, this time it's for a new baby. This is such a cute pattern and i love the pinks with brown. She will be adding eyes and bows to give this quilt the Wow factor.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It turned out so.............cute! I can't wait to put their little eyes and bows on. See ya soon.
Three years ago (2007) I began my journey into the home based business of long-arm quilting. The learning curve is long. I am developing confidence in what I can do and would like to keep track of some of the beautiful quilts that cross my path. I love fabric , texture , color, motion. The medium of quilt making can incorporate it all. Hopefully I can capture and share some of the fun and fulfilling work I get to do almost everyday.
Commissioned Quilt For Utah Festival Opera
This quilt is on display at the Dansante Center in Logan Utah
2 comments:
It turned out so.............cute!
I can't wait to put their little eyes and bows on. See ya soon.
Wow, eyes and bows will make this a "phenom" quilt. lucky recipient
Post a Comment