Laurel purchased 7 Amish quilt tops when she went back to Pennsylvania last year. i finally got all 7 completed. So very beautiful "plain and simple" is stunning .
Millie, I will watch for it. Im excited, you do such fun stuff...Mark is very needy right now, so my turn over time is a bit longer. Hope that is okay.
Three years ago (2007) I began my journey into the home based business of long-arm quilting. The learning curve is long. I am developing confidence in what I can do and would like to keep track of some of the beautiful quilts that cross my path. I love fabric , texture , color, motion. The medium of quilt making can incorporate it all. Hopefully I can capture and share some of the fun and fulfilling work I get to do almost everyday.
Commissioned Quilt For Utah Festival Opera
This quilt is on display at the Dansante Center in Logan Utah
2 comments:
shari quilt is on the way let me know when it gets there thanks
Millie, I will watch for it. Im excited, you do such fun stuff...Mark is very needy right now, so my turn over time is a bit longer. Hope that is okay.
Post a Comment